Camera Ready SubmissionGuidelines for camera-ready paper submission
- Submission Deadline: 23:59:59 (GMT-11) on September 02, 2011
- You should have received an email containing a link to submit your camera-ready paper. Please submit your camera-ready paper using that link.
- Full papers may consist of up to eight (8) pages of content, plus one extra page for references.
- Short paper should not exceed four (4) pages of main text. Up to two (2) additional pages may be used for references only (appendices count against the four pages, not the additional page)
- Please include authors' names, affiliations and emails below your paper title.
- The format of the final camera ready manuscript should be the same format for its orginal submission, which should follow the two-column format of IJCNLP, conforming to the LaTeX or Microsoft Word style available on the conference website and conforming to the guidelines to authors found there. Submissions must be electronic in PDF.
- We provide a manuscript template file in LaTeX and Word for authors. Please download, and follow the instructions (PDF) to write your manuscript.
IJCNLP 2011 style files:
|All Latex styles in one zip file||All Word styles in one zip file|
- Haifeng Wang (Baidu, China)
- David Yarowsky (John Hopkins, USA)
Any question can be sent to process, e-mail: